We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales team. The role is based in Thatcham, Berkshire.
We are looking for a bright, proactive, dynamic individual who has a proven track record in IT sales. The role is to sell software managed support services in a ‘complex sale’ environment.
All sales are to Oracle / SAP installed base organisations selling a range of managed services, Also, Cloud and add-on services to new and existing customers.
The company has an internal telemarketing team that generate a significant number of leads per month. You will inherit a ‘warm’ pipeline of qualified opportunities to assist you to hit your sales target. Work will be approximately 40% office-based in Thatcham and 60% field based.
Whilst travel is a significant part of the role, you would rarely be expected to stay away from home.
You will be expected to provide accurate sales forecasts and work professionally to predict deal closures using the Salesforce Sales Forecasting system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is on a stellar growth curve, so comes with fantastic development opportunities.
- At least 3 years in an IT field sales role
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Enterprise services sales background preferred
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.
- 25 days holiday, Pension, excellent benefits package
- 2-minute walk from Thatcham Train Station with direct trains to Reading and London Paddington (45 minutes)
- Structured career and training program including training in selling ERP and technology.