Internal Sales Executive
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Support Revolution is Europe’s leading provider of independent third-party software support and maintenance for Oracle and SAP systems. Headquartered in Thatcham a 2-minute walk from Thatcham train station. We bring an unrivalled depth of knowledge and experience to every customer. Support teams are on hand 24/7 to provide a bespoke and technically excellent service, going far above and beyond what you’d expect from a support partner.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting an experienced internal sales professional to work closely with our Business Development Managers, booking appointments with the relevant contact whilst identifying a sales opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a solid track record within outbound business to business sales. Good rapport building skills and a proven track record in closing deals over the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book qualified appointments for Business Development Managers
- Organising appointments using Outlook and Salesforce
- Work to monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Contact prospects using LinkedIn, phone and Email
- Sourcing leads from around 400 accounts and keeping in touch with them all
- Identifying new accounts and contacts by phone, internet and social media
- Maintaining and updating accounts
- Build a sales pipeline and keep it updated
Skills and Attributes:
- At least 1-year experience in an internal sales role
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated attitude
- Confident in their sales ability
- Experience using Salesforce or a Similar CRM System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional
Full product training is provided.