Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Application Deadline: Ongoing
We have an opportunity for an energetic, results-driven marketer to join our journey as we go global. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this role will give you responsibility for Support Revolution’s email marketing campaigns and global events calendar.
Support Revolution is the fastest growing Oracle and SAP third-party software support and maintenance provider in Europe. We are currently growing at over 50% year on year and have just doubled our head office space in Thatcham (Berkshire) to accommodate our growth.
We are a fun, energetic company that likes to reward hard working employees. As well as a competitive compensation package, we provide a range of flexible benefits from Perkbox; including discounts on many retail outlets, gym membership, and discounted health and dental care. We also have an active social side to the business including regular team building events, nights out, a Christmas Party each year at the 5* Randolph hotel in Oxford, and a free beer fridge which offers free wine and beer from 4pm daily and on Friday lunchtimes!
This role is based in our head office, a 2-minute walk from Thatcham train station with on-site parking.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop and run an events and email strategy
- Designing, creating, and testing weekly email campaigns and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Creating and running a segmentation, nurture, and testing strategy for email using Pardot
- Project managing, organising, and marketing our hosted events (e.g. our webinars) and our attendance at 3rd party events (e.g. tradeshows/conferences)
- Occasional travel to events across Europe and APAC regions to support the sales team
- Producing and presenting reporting/analysis of event and email campaign performance
- Coordinating with the full sales and marketing team to promote events and wider campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role is essential
- Experience in either email or events marketing is essential (both is preferred)
- B2B or IT Services marketing experience is desired but not essential
- A strong communicator with a good sense of humour will help you fit into our team
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is essential to be successful in the role
- A proactive person who is looking to make a real impact in a fast-moving company
About Support Revolution:
Support Revolution believes that organisations are being held hostage by Oracle and SAP; paying too much for software support & maintenance and being forced into unwanted upgrades.
Our mission is to cut our customer’s Oracle & SAP maintenance costs in half, whilst providing a better quality of service and freeing them from the mandatory upgrade cycle. Our customers are then able to redeploy funds from maintenance to innovation – investing in their own future.