Service Desk Administrator
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Support Revolution is the fastest growing Oracle and SAP third-party software support and maintenance provider in Europe. Based in Thatcham a 2 minute walk from Thatcham train station.
The successful applicant will be part of the Support Revolution service desk in which there is a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and also to work with customers from a broad array of industry sectors.
You will be joining our rapidly expanding team and be a key player in the continued growth of the company, and we will, of course, pay you a great wage with a great benefits package. But the real opportunity is to join us at a time when we are growing rapidly, for you to be a major player in the company and have an exciting career ahead of you. You will have a great team around you to support you, and the support of the senior management team.
Join our team at Support Revolution and start a journey with an organisation that feels young, fun and most of all that is very excited about where we are going.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery team with service desk requests
- Keeping the customer up-to-date with ticket status
- Keeping the customer up-to-date with issue resolution and time scales
- Aid with monitoring and triage of incidents
- To provide admin support of internal IT issues and work with our IT partner to resolve these issues
- To aid the Service Desk Manager with preparing monthly reports
- Creating clear and concise documentation of internal IT procedures and technologies where needed, along with user friendly guides and notes
Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of IT
- It would be desirable if you have some experience within a customer facing role
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks
- Logical and structured way of thinking, with attention to detail
- Ability to carefully follow policy and procedure to methodically and efficiently handle/resolve issues
- Highly customer focused, articulate, excellent telephone manner and confidence in dealing with people at varying levels
- Be skilled in MS Office