How we support:
Oracle E-Business Suite overview
Oracle E-Business Suite is one of Oracle’s core products. It’s a set of applications that can automate business processes within an organisation. Customers can choose which applications suit their needs the most, so most customers are running typical business management applications such as Financials and HCM (HR management). Then, the applications become much more specialised; manufacturers use Manufacturing, organisations with a lot of stock use Inventory, etc. It’s one of the most widely used product in the organisation’s portfolio, despite acquisitions of big technology firms such as JD Edwards and Siebel.
The product is designed to help global organisations manage business operations and improve decision making.
The history of Oracle E-Business Suite
E-Business Suite started out as Oracle Financials in 1987. There have been many, many different releases for E-Business Suite since then, and the very latest version is 12.2.10. At first glance, it seems Oracle has endlessly innovated on E-Business Suite, but it turns out that the initial versions were full of errors and bugs that needed fixing. The only versions currently left in Premier Support are versions 12.1 and 12.2. The countless versions that have come before these are now in Sustaining Support, where customers pay more for less support.
Common problems with E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite has been around for a long time. While the latest version may fulfil the objectives of some customers, many organisations that deployed it several versions ago have had to modify it to suit their needs. These organisations have had to spend a lot of time and money in developing customisations and adding them to the product to make it work for them.
Oracle’s upgrade cycle affects every Oracle product, but none more so than E-Business Suite. Customers can either upgrade and have to check and potentially update all of their customisations or stay on their current version and drop onto Sustaining Support. The problem of the upgrade cycle is exacerbated on E-Business Suite, since there have been so many upgrades each of which cost millions and take many months to complete, with little or no ROI at the end.
What makes Support Revolution?
Click the images below to find out more!
Move if you want to make cost savings
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike Oracle)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle consultancy
Your guide to leaving Oracle Support
Download your guide below