How we support:
Oracle Fusion overview
Oracle Fusion or Cloud ERP is a set of ERP products thought to combine the functionalities of Oracle’s E-Business Suite with some of Oracle’s acquired products (JD Edwards, Siebel, and PeopleSoft). There are three parts to Oracle Fusion: Applications, Middleware, and Architecture.
The ERP suite is built on top of Fusion Middleware. Both layers implement the Oracle Fusion Architecture.
The history of Oracle Fusion
Oracle announced its suite of Fusion products after its ‘acquisition spree’ involving billions of dollars and several large software companies in 2005.
The idea for Fusion was a “fusion” of all the best features of all the products Oracle had just acquired. This included JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Siebel. The product was officially launched in 2010. It was rebranded as Oracle ERP Cloud in 2012.
Common problems with Oracle Fusion
Fusion was commonly referred to as “confusion” in the early days, largely due to the fact that it took so long from Oracle’s initial announcement to get it to market. Since it took so long, customers upgraded their existing (on-premise) applications instead.
As time went on, Amazon and Microsoft launched their own Cloud hosting options which meant that Oracle’s legacy ERP customers could choose to move their existing on-premise apps to another (non-Oracle) Cloud. From what we are seeing, very few customers are moving onto it and those that are considering it are also considering other non-Oracle Cloud ERP solutions, as they no longer feel tied to Oracle.
What makes Support Revolution?
Click the images below to find out more!
Move if you want to make cost savings
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike Oracle)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Your guide to leaving Oracle Support
Download your guide below