Third-Party Support for Oracle
Support Revolution provides independent third-party software support and maintenance for Oracle products.
On average, we saved our customers 64% last year on their Oracle support, all whilst increasing the level of customer service and adding a best-in-class SLA for both response AND resolution.
How much could your organisation save?
About our Oracle support
Support Revolution provides in-house legislative and regulatory patches to replace those that you previously received from Oracle.
Every Support Revolution customer receives a dedicated account manager, a level of customer service not offered by Oracle. Your account manager is always aware of the state of your systems, reducing any time needed to fix issues, and enabling us to offer a best-in-class SLA - not only for response, but resolution too.
We provide support for all versions, customisations and areas of the following Oracle products:
- Oracle Database
- E-Business Suite
- Business Intelligence
- JD Edwards
- Fusion Middleware
'The communication is fantastic, we can't fault it, and the support has been equal to - if not better - than what we've had before. We'd recommend it.'
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Compare support for Oracle systems
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches for any systems you decommission
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support with regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike SAP)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
|Feature||SAP Support||Support Revolution|
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
'When I first heard about the Support Revolution offering, I thought it seemed too good to be true... Now we are using their service, I know it is true.'
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to giving notice to Oracle
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving Oracle Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for Oracle Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your Oracle Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's the strategic choice.