Third-Party Support for Oracle Business Intelligence
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for all components and releases of the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite including the legacy Siebel family from release 7.
Oracle Business Intelligence is a collection of applications (OBIA), technologies and practices (OBIEE) designed to provide a better understanding and representation of business data, in turn allowing for more informed and structured business decisions.
What can we support?
We provide support for all the Oracle Business Intelligence product groupings which include:
|OBIA Product Family||Sample Products|
|Oracle Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)||OBI Answers (Analyses) , OBI Delivers (Agents), Interactive Dashboards, Oracle Scorecards and Strategy Management, MS Office Plug-Ins, OBI Publisher, SQR Production Reporting, RPD|
|Oracle BI System Components||OPMN, Oracle BI Presentation Server, Oracle BI Scheduler, Oracle BI Cluster Controller|
|Oracle BI Non-System Components||Admin Server - Enterprise Manager, JMX Beans, Managed Server – BI Plugin, BI Office, Action Service|
|Middleware Integration||Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS), Dynamic Monitoring System (DMS), Java Platform Security (JPS), Repository creation Assistant (RCU), WebLogic Server (WLS), Upgrade Assistant (UA), Oracle Diagnostic Logging|
|Oracle BI Security||SSL Credentials Management|
|Historic / Legacy tools||Siebel Analytics, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Daily Business Intelligence, Financial Analyzer|
'The communication is fantastic, we can't fault it, and the support has been equal to - if not better - than what we've had before. We'd recommend it.'
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Why do you need third-party support for Oracle Business Intelligence?
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle Business Intelligence support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decomission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike SAP)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Our team can transition you to third-party support in as little as three months. By filling in our form below, we'll contact you to explain our service, quote how much you could save on Oracle EPM support, and answer any of your questions about us and our services:
Compare support for Oracle Business Intelligence
|Feature||Oracle Support||Support Revolution|
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
'When I first heard about the Support Revolution offering, I thought it seemed too good to be true... Now we are using their service, I know it is true.'
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to leaving Oracle Support
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving Oracle Business Intelligence Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for Oracle Business Intelligence Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your Oracle Business Intelligence Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's a strategic choice.