Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for all versions of Oracle Database from 8i
We provide support for Oracle databases underneath Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Primavera applications running on them, as well as providing independent third-party support for Oracle databases running under any and all third-party or bespoke applications.
We provide support for all the Oracle product groupings which include:
|Database Product Family||Sample Products|
|Operating System||Windows, Unix, Linux|
|Backup||Recovery Manager (RMAN), Cloud Backups, integration with 3rd party tools such as Netbackup, TSM for the Media Management Layer (MML)|
|Enterprise Monitoring Tools||Enterprise Manager (OEM), Nagios, Zabbix|
|Maximum Availability Architecture||Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Streams, Advanced Replication, Goldengate, RAC One Node|
|Disaster Recovery||Standby Database, Data Guard|
Support Revolution allows you to protect your Oracle Database investment by:
- Providing you with third party support and maintenance at significant savings to the vendor support, allowing you to take control of your investment
- Supporting your Oracle databases running any enterprise or bespoke application, which your standard vendor support does not provide
- Providing security updates to protect your Oracle systems via the Support Revolution Virtual Patching Service. This intercepts any security threats well before they reach any Oracle database, meaning that we can protect older software which is no longer supported by the manufacturer. There is also no need to go through rounds of testing every time there is an update!
- We’re ready to help with your questions about database technology, such as user and organisation management, system administration, performance tuning, security, interoperability, change management, general inquiry, error messages, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Providing enhancements to functionality, schema reorganisation and improvements, that you would not receive from the vendor
- Providing you with a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Providing a managed service and consultancy service
Support Revolution provides a personalised service from our experienced support team, with an emphasis on quality of service and tailored support, which starts from the moment we take-on a new customer.
Our service includes:
- Providing a transition project manager, to on-board our new customers
- Identifying the customer roadmap, including any planned upgrade or platform migrations
- Creating a patch archive, based on the customer roadmap
- Technical knowledge transfer, of environments, serviced applications and key business processes
- Providing an experienced support team to cover support for Oracle databases, features and additional technology components across all versions.
- Active Data Guard
- In-Memory Database Cache
- Advanced Compression
- Advanced Security
- Application Express
- Performance Tuning
- Database Diagnostics & Configuration Packs
- Provisioning & Patch Automation Pack
- Data Masking
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Database Vault
- RMAN, DBCA, DBUA, NetCA, OUI
- Enterprise Manager
- SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Developer
- Warehouse Builder
- Audit / Unified Audit Trail
Discover how much budget you could be saving on your Oracle Database support – contact us for a no obligation estimate of immediate and ongoing savings.