Third-Party Support for Oracle Database
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for Oracle Database from version 8i.
What can we support?
We provide support for Oracle Database with Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Primavera applications running on them.
We also provide independent third-party support for Oracle Database with any and all bespoke or third-party applications.
We provide support for all Oracle product groupings including:
|Database Product Family||Sample Products|
|Infrastructure||Hardware, Cloud, Virtualisation, Exadata|
|Operating System||Windows, Unix, Linux|
|Backup||Recovery Manager (RMAN), Cloud Backups, integration with third-party tools such as Netbackup, TSM for the Media Management Layer (MML)|
|Enterprise Monitoring Tools||Enterprise Manager (OEM), Nagios, Zabbix|
|Maximum Availability Architecture||Oracle Real Application Clusters, Oracle Streams, Advanced Replication, Goldengate, RAC One Node|
|Disaster Recovery||Standby Database, Data Guard|
"The communication is fantastic. We can't fault it. The support has been equal to - if not better than - what we've had before. We would recommend it."
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Why do you need third-party support for Oracle Database?
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle Database support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all incidents (unlike Oracle)
- In the rare case we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 22+ years of experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Our team can transition you to third-party support in as little as three months. Fill in our form below, and we'll contact you to explain our service, quote how much you could save on Oracle Database support, and answer any of your questions about us and our services:
Compare support for Oracle Database
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
"When we first heard about the Support Revolution offering, we thought it seemed too good to be true. Now we are using the service, we know it's true."
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to leaving Oracle Support
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving Oracle Database Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for Oracle Database Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your Oracle Database Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's a strategic choice.