Third-Party Support for
Oracle Fusion Middleware
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for Oracle Fusion Middleware from version 10g.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is a series of products used to connect software or enterprise applications to a database and can also act as a platform for creating new web based enterprise applications.
What can we support?
We provide support for all the Oracle product groupings including:
|FMW Product Family||Sample Products|
|Service Integration (SOA)||SOA Suite, BPEL Process Manager, Application Integration Architecture|
|Business Process Management (BPM)||BPM Suite, AquaLogic, Business Process Analysis Suite|
|Data Integration||Oracle Data Integrator, GoldenGate, Enterprise Data Profiling|
|Development Tools||ADF, JDeveloper, Designer, OAF, OAE, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher|
|Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)||Hyperion suite|
|Business Intelligence (BI)||Endeca Information Discovery, Essbase, Business Intelligence, BI Publisher, Crystal Ball|
|Social Business & Collaboration||Oracle Webcenter Portal, Oracle OAS Portal|
|Identity Management||Identity and Access Management Suite, SSO, Access Manager, Adaptive Access Manager, Directory Services|
|FMW Foundation||WebLogic, Tuxedo, Internet Application Server, Oracle Application Server|
'The communication is fantastic, we can't fault it, and the support has been equal to - if not better - than what we've had before. We'd recommend it.'
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Why do you need third-party support for Oracle Fusion Middleware?
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle Fusion Middleware support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decomission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike Oracle)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Our team can transition you to third-party support in as little as three months. By filling in our form below, we'll contact you to explain our service, quote how much you could save on Oracle Fusion Middleware support, and answer any of your questions about us and our services:
Compare support for Oracle Fusion Middleware
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
'When I first heard about the Support Revolution offering, I thought it seemed too good to be true... Now we are using their service, I know it is true.'
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to leaving Oracle Support
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving Oracle Fusion Middleware Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for Oracle Fusion Middleware Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your Oracle Fusion Middleware Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's a strategic choice.