How we support:
SAP Business Warehouse
SAP Business Warehouse Overview
SAP Business Warehouse overview SAP Business Warehouse is a data warehouse. It’s a similar product to SAP’s database products with the key difference being that it can process a large amount of data and run queries without affecting the day-to-day use of the system.
The history of SAP Business Warehouse
In 1997, SAP launched its first product for reporting and data warehousing called the Business Warehouse Information System. This changed to Business Warehouse in 2001. It is sometimes referred to as Business Intelligence as the name was changed in 2005, but it has since changed back to SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW). Business Intelligence is now used to refer to solutions from SAP BusinessObjects.
Common problems with SAP Business Warehouse
As the name would suggest, SAP Business Warehouse is a huge warehouse that usually holds a vast amount of data. Because of the size of the product, it’s highly complex, difficult to set up, and it’s a constant project for many organisations as new products and systems are deployed. It requires highly specialised (expensive) knowledge to keep it going and to develop reports. This can make it a very time (and money) consuming project.
What makes Support Revolution?
Click the images below to find out more!
Move if you want to make cost savings
- You can save at least 50% on your current SAP support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike SAP)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 22+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Your guide to leaving SAP Support
Download your guide below