How we support:
Siebel is a system designed for customer relationship management (CRM) that is especially proficient at managing a large customer base that is contacted regularly. It was the dominant CRM system back in 2002, covering 45% of the market, but it hasn’t been as successful in recent years.
The history of Siebel
Siebel was founded in 1993, with its roots in sales automation and marketing before expanding into customer service. Its success exploded during the late 1990s, and as a result, the company was ranked the fastest growing organisation in the US in 1999 by Fortune magazine.
Thomas Siebel and Pat House were the cofounders, having previously worked for Oracle. Siebel was acquired by Oracle in 2005.
Common problems with Siebel
If you’re looking for a CRM system with exceptional reporting, deep analytics, and good dashboards, Siebel is not the system for you. Its reporting skills are very poor and the system relies on very old technologies. It seems (like all of the products Oracle bought in the mid-2000s) the acquisition of Siebel was a way for Oracle to cut off a competitor and continue to feed its own product line, rather than invest in the brilliant system that had taken most of the CRM market in the 90s.
What makes Support Revolution?
Click the images below to find out more!
But why leave Oracle Support?
Move if you want to make cost savings
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decommission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike Oracle)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Your guide to leaving Oracle Support
Download your guide below