When it comes to ERP systems, there are plenty of things to consider: cost, functionality, and availability of support, to name a few. If an organisation isn’t receiving value for money from its ERP system, it naturally becomes a priority to change that.
But maintaining ERP systems is complicated, and can be highly disruptive to your organisation. Whether you’re upgrading to the latest version, moving to the Cloud, or considering a switch over to SaaS, you may need to invest a significant amount of internal resources – not to mention money – to get the job done.
So you’d be forgiven for wondering: “Do we really have to go through all this just to maintain a stable ERP system?”
Time for a Change?
There are plenty of reasons why you might be considering a change to your ERP system:
- You feel forced into upgrading your ERP over and over again just to remain in support
- Your current ERP system is costing too much or isn’t delivering the functionality you need
- Your vendor is pushing you towards SaaS, but you aren’t sure if it’s right for your organisation
- You’re considering a move to the Cloud, but you aren’t sure if it’ll work out financially
- You’d like to stick with your current ERP version… but that doesn’t seem to be an option
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, this is the guide for you
Our white paper will cover the five main options organisations have when switching up their ERP system, and tell you everything you need to know to make a decision.
Just fill in the form on this page to get your free copy.
Is Cloud the answer to all your ERP problems or just the cause of even more? Fill in the form below to get your free copy of our white paper: