Third-Party Support for Oracle EPM
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for Oracle’s EPM suite (formerly Hyperion) from release 9.
Oracle Hyperion allows users to quickly consolidate and report on financial figures, allowing companies to save on the cost of compliance and increase the ease of access to this information.
What can we support?
We provide support for all the Oracle product groupings including:
|Oracle Hyperion Product Family||Sample Products|
|Financial Close and Consolidation||Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Enterprise, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Close Management|
|Financial Planning & Modelling||Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Strategic Finance, Hyperion Project Financial Planning, Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management|
|Oracle Data Integration Suite||Oracle Data Integrator, Financial Data Quality Management, Data Relationship Management, Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition (FDQM, FDMEE, DRM)|
|Regulatory Reporting Applications||Hyperion Disclosure Management, Hyperion Tax Provision|
|Financial Reporting Tools||Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio, Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio, Hyperion WebAnalysis, Oracle Hyperion Smart View|
|Oracle Hyperion Foundation Services||Classic and EPMA – Hyperion Workspace, Hyperion Shared Services|
'The communication is fantastic, we can't fault it, and the support has been equal to - if not better - than what we've had before. We'd recommend it.'
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Why do you need third-party support for Oracle EPM?
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current Oracle EPM support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decomission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike SAP)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Our team can transition you to third-party support in as little as three months. By filling in our form below, we'll contact you to explain our service, quote how much you could save on Oracle EPM support, and answer any of your questions about us and our services:
Compare support for Oracle EPM
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
'When I first heard about the Support Revolution offering, I thought it seemed too good to be true... Now we are using their service, I know it is true.'
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to leaving Oracle Support
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving Oracle EPM Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for Oracle EPM Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your Oracle EPM Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's a strategic choice.