Third-Party Support for SAP
Support Revolution provides independent third-party software support and maintenance for SAP products - saving you at least 50% on your current support costs, all whilst providing you with superior quality support for whatever version you are running.
About Our SAP Support
Support Revolution provides independent third-party support for your SAP systems. We provide our own legislative and regulatory patches to replace those that you previously received from the manufacturer.
We provide a personal level of service which includes a dedicated account management team who you will get to know personally, and provide regular management reports and onsite review meetings to ensure that you are completely delighted with our service and our teams’ performance.
We provide support for all versions, customisations and areas of the following SAP products:
'The communication is fantastic, we can't fault it, and the support has been equal to - if not better - than what we've had before. We'd recommend it.'
IT Manager, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
Why do you need third-party support for your SAP systems?
Compare support for SAP Systems
Move if you want to make massive cost savings:
- You can save at least 50% on your current SAP support costs with us
- We'll work with you to identify and decomission any shelfware for additional savings
- You will then save even more by avoiding unnecessary upgrades and patches
Move if you want to receive superior support:
- You'll get 24/7 support, with a dedicated account manager and regular reporting
- We have response and resolution SLAs for all categories of ticket (unlike SAP)
- And in the rare case where we miss an SLA, we'll refund you with service credits
Move if you want to take back control of your IT strategy:
- Choose if and when you upgrade as we support all versions and customisations
- Apply patches in hours (not months) and with no downtime through virtual patching
- Take advantage of our 20+ years experience in Oracle/SAP consultancy
Our team can transition you to third-party support in as little as three months. By filling in our form below, we'll contact you to explain our service, quote how much you could save on SAP support, and answer any of your questions about us and our services:
|Feature||SAP Support||Support Revolution|
|Legal & Regulatory Patches||Yes||Yes|
|Support for Customisations||Yes|
|Support for Performance Issues||Yes|
|Monthly Service Reports||Yes|
|Quarterly Account Management Meetings||Yes|
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)||Yes|
|Assigned Primary Support Contact||Yes|
'When I first heard about the Support Revolution offering, I thought it seemed too good to be true... Now we are using their service, I know it is true.'
IT Manager, Serco
Not sure? Download your guide to leaving SAP Support
You probably have a lot of questions about whether leaving SAP Support is right for your organisation - that's why we've written a guide to all the reasons why you should (and shouldn't) move to third-party support and how to do it.
- Paying too much for SAP Support?
- Being forced into unwanted upgrades?
- Frustrated by slow support resolution times?
Save between 50% and 90% on your SAP Support by moving to a third-party provider, all whilst getting superior support. Moving to Support Revolution isn't a cheap alternative - it's a strategic choice.